How to Fit
Tucano Urbano's Termoscud Scooter Leg Cover's are very easy to fit.
We've provided an example of a leg cover fitted to a Vespa LX / LXV / S. You will note that a screwdriver (Posidrive/Phillips) is required for this model. Other leg covers may also require a screwdriver while there are also a number that simply secure with straps and Velcro.
1. Position the leg cover over your scooter as per 'A'.
2. Bring main Velco straps around front of scooter and join.
3. Remove screws from indicators, place textile strap over screw hole and replace screw.
4. Join straps D to strap E.
5. Attach strap E to rear of scooter belly-pan.
6. Tighten straps D and E, ensure any loose ends are tucked away. Inflate SGAS tubes to help prevent flapping at speed and you're good to go!